*New Application Launch Date- Artfest Show 2018 Applications will be available online starting November 15, 2017
The Artfest Show 2018 Application Guidelines:
Accepting New Applications starting November 15, 2017
2018 Show Dates
Artfest Toronto at the Distillery May 19-21, 2018
Artfest Port Credit May 25-27, 2018
Artfest Kingston June 30-July 2, 2018
Portsmouth Art Market (Kingston) Saturdays, July 14- August 25 (applications available January 1st, 2018)
Artfest Toronto at the Distillery August 31-September 3, 2018
Artfest Christmas in Kingston December 6-9, 2018
Please read the following guidelines carefully:
*NEW Application Deadlines
- Artfest Toronto May February 1, 2018
- Artfest Port Credit February 15, 2018
- Artfest Kingston March 1, 2018
- Artfest Toronto Fine Art & Craft Show March 30, 2018
- Artfest Christmas in KIngston June 1, 2018
Exhibit Fees 2018
*NEW Artfest Christmas in Kingston Dec 6-9, 2018 (three and a half days) $695 (10x10), $595 (5x10), $775 (5x15), $1,025 (5x20), $795 (10x15), $1275 (10x20), corner fee $100. CHRISTMAS SHOW EARLY BIRD SPECIAL Save $100 if you apply before February 15, 2018. Conditions apply*.
- Artfest Toronto at the Distillery Spring May 19-21 Victoria Day Weekend $395 (10x10), $790 (10x20), $495 (6x10 tent included) plus HST
- Artfest Port Credit Spring May 25-27 (three days) $395 (10x10,) $550 (10x15), $700 (10x20)
- Artfest Kingston June 30-July 2, (three days) $395 (10x10), $590 (10x15), $790 (10x20) plus HST
- Portsmouth Art Market (Kingston, ON) Saturdays July 7- August 25 $65 per Saturday or $475 for the season (8 weeks)
- Artfest Toronto Fine Art Show Aug-31-Sept 3, (four days) $495 (10x10) $595 (6x10 tent included) $990 (10x20) plus HST, 2018
Show Payments Schedule
*NOTE You are required to include a deposit of $100 for EACH show you apply for. Successful applicants will be notified by email following the adjudication process. A secure payment processing link will be included in that email. You are required to submit the balance of your show fee(s) payment within 14 days of your acceptance email to secure your exhibit space. You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Paypal, Interac Transfer or cheque.
*CHRISTMAS SHOW EARLY BIRD full payments are due March 30, 2018.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
This is a juried art & craft show. If you are not selected to exhibit at the event, a full deposit refund will be issued. If your application is approved for the show, you will be required to pay the balance of the show fee. Refunds are available up to 30 days before the show. A $50 cancellation fee will be applied.
Only Canadian handmade products will be considered for exhibiting. Artfest Shows are juried art and craft shows. Only the finest artists and artisans offering original work (prints of original works are accepted) will be accepted to exhibit.
Acceptable categories are: art, bodycare, candles, clothing, glass, fashion accessories, gourmet food, jewellery, leather, painting, photography, pottery, sculpture, textile art, toys and wood products.
*Please note that the Artfest Toronto August 31- September 3, 2018 show is a Fine Art & Craft Show. The focus of this show is visual art, photography, sculpture, fine craft: glass, pottery, fine jewellery, and gourmet food. Please contact Lory if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 10x10 WHITE tent (your own or rented) is required. We provide the 6x10 booth size white tents (Distillery shows only limited number)
- Two different product categories are permitted in one booth.
- Corner booths are available in the Port Credit, Toronto (limited number $50 extra). and Kingston Christmas shows (limited number $100 extra).
- We provide and install the weights for the Toronto shows.
- You must have Liability Insurance
- Complete the online application form (link is below).
- NOTE* A $100 deposit for EACH show is required and must accompany your online application (paypal, visa, MC, Amex, Interac Transfer). Deposit refunds will be issued following the final jurying process if your application was not successful.
- Submit 5 digital photographs of your product plus a booth photo by email (see details below)
- The jurying process is ongoing until the application deadline. You will be notified about your application status as soon as possible. We recommend that you submit your application(s) EARLY.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email. You are required to submit your payment balance promptly (within 14 days of notification) to secure your exhibit space. Your space will be re-assigned if we do not receive your payment.
Submit Your Photos
- Submit 5 photos and include a booth design photo (for new Artfest exhibitors only) or proposed drawing.
- Photo size Requirements: resolution 300dpi and size 500px wide x any length.
- Email your images and type in the Subject line: Artfest Toronto May Images, Artfest Port Credit Images, Artfest Kingston Images, or Artfest Toronto Sept Images. If you are applying to more than one show, then place all images in one email, and type all show names in the email subject line
- email images to: email@example.com
If you have any questions or trouble with the online application form, please contact Lory 705-293-2787 firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. We will respond promptly.
We respect your privacy and do not share ANY of your personal information that is collected during the application process. Please refer to the contract on the application form for further details.