Artfest Show Applications are available online starting January 1, 2017
The Artfest Show 2017 Application Guidelines:
Accepting New Applications starting January 1st 2017
Artfest Toronto at the Distillery May 20-22, 2017- Applications Closed
Artfest Port Credit May 26-28, 2017- Applications Closed
Artfest Kingston July 1-3, 2017- Applications Closed
Artfest Toronto at the Distillery September 1-4, 2017- Application deadline May 15th
Please read the following guidelines carefully:
Only Canadian handmade products will be considered for exhibiting. Artfest Shows are juried art and craft shows. Only the finest artists and artisans offering original work (prints of original works are accepted) will be accepted to exhibit.
Acceptable categories are: art, bodycare, candles, clothing, glass, fashion accessories, gourmet food, jewellery, leather, painting, photography, pottery, sculpture, textile art, toys and wood products.
*Please note that the Artfest Toronto September 1-4, 2017 show is a Fine Art & Craft Show. The focus of this show is visual art, photography, sculpture, fine craft: glass, pottery, fine jewellery, and gourmet food. Please contact Lory if you have any questions. firstname.lastname@example.org
- A 10x10 WHITE tent (your own or rented) is required. We provide the 6x10 booth size white tents (limited number)
- Two different product categories are permitted in one booth.
- Corner booths are available in Port Credit and Toronto (limited number $50 extra).
- We provide and install the weights for the Toronto shows.
- You must have Liability Insurance
- Complete the online application form (link is below).
- NOTE* A $100 deposit for EACH show is required and must accompany your online application (paypal, visa, MC, Amex, Interac Transfer). Deposit refunds will be issued following the final jurying process if your application was not successful.
- Submit 5 digital photographs of your product plus a booth photo by email (see details below)
- The jurying process is ongoing. You will be notified about your application status as soon as possible.
- Successful applicants will be notified by email. You are required to submit your payment balance promptly (within 14 days of notification) to secure your exhibit space. Your space will be re-assigned if we do not receive your payment.
Submit Your Photos
- Submit 5 photos and include a booth design photo (if you are a new Artfest exhibitor) or proposed drawing.
- Photo size Requirements: resolution 300dpi and size 500px wide x any length.
- Email your images and please type in the Subject line: Artfest Toronto May Images, Artfest Port Credit Images, Artfest Kingston Images, or Artfest Toronto Sept Images. If you are applying to more than one show, then place all images in one email, and type all show names in the email subject line
- send to: email@example.com
Exhibit Fees 2017
- Artfest Toronto at the Distillery Spring May 20-22 Victoria Day Weekend $395 (10x10) $790 (10x20) $495 (6x10 tent included) plus HST
- Artfest Port Credit Spring May 26-28 (three days) $395 (10x10) $550 (10x15) $700 (10x20) *NEW OPTION (6x10 tent included) $495 plus HST
- Artfest Kingston July 1-3, (three days) $395 (10x10) $590 (10x15) $790 (10x20) plus HST
- Artfest Toronto Fine Art Show Sept 1-4, (four days) $495 (10x10) $595 (6x10 tent included) $990 (10x20) plus HST
NOTE* You are required to include a deposit of $100 for EACH show you apply for. Successful applicants will be notified by email following the adjudication process. A secure payment processing link will be included in that email. You are required to submit the balance of your show fee(s) payment promptly (within 14 days) to secure your exhibit space. You may pay by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Paypal, Interac Transfer or cheque.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Show fees are refundable up to 30 days prior to the show start date with a cancellation fee of $50 plus HST. After that date there are no refunds. A refund cheque will be mailed out 2 days following your cancellation date.
- Artfest Toronto May March 1
- Artfest Port Credit - EXTENDED TO APRIL 10th
- Artfest Kingston Deadline April 30
- Artfest Toronto Fine Art & Craft Show May 15
If you have any trouble with the online application form, please contact Lory 705-293-2787 firstname.lastname@example.org anytime. We will respond promptly.
We respect your privacy and do not share ANY of your personal information that is collected during the application process. Please refer to the contract on the application form for further details.